GMP Institute - The Global Leader for GMP Training
High quality pharmaceutical products are the goals of every manufacturer. In a positive GMP compliant culture, training is a priority. Training makes good business sense and is required by law with compliance achieved by adhering to the US FDA's Good Manufacturing Practice Regulation. Compliance occurs only if facilities strive towards a proactive management system making GMP a lifestyle shared by everyone in the organization
On 1 January 2000, the GMP Institute was acquired by ISPE, the world's largest not-for-profit association dedicated to educating and advancing pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals and their industry. All of the GMP Institute resources, including Web site content and publications, are available through ISPE.
Visit www.ispe.org/gmp for information regarding cGMPs, including
- What Is GMP?
- GMP Regulations and Preambles
- GMP Guidelines
- GMP Audits
- GMP Resources By Country
- What’s new at the US FDA
- Worldwide Regulatory News
- Glossary of Pharmaceutical Terminology with more than 5,800 industry terms and acronyms
ISPE also offers a series of online courses reviewing the USFDA Systems Inspection Approach, mini-regulation handbooks, Knowledge Briefs and training courses to provide you with the tools you need to help you make GMP a lifestyle, not just a regulation. It is from this perspective that we confidently assert: Our Commitment is to Your Success!
GMP Online Training Courses
- GMP Auditing for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach to Quality Systems
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach to Facilities and Equipment
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach for Packaging and Labeling
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach for Laboratory Control Systems
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach for Materials Systems
- USFDA GMP Inspection Approach for Production Systems
Founded in 1980, today ISPE serves 24,000 technical professionals working in or serving the manufacturing sector or drug development in the pharmaceutical industry in 90 countries. ISPE, aims to be the catalyst for "Engineering Pharmaceutical Innovation" by providing Members with opportunities to develop their technical knowledge, exchange practical experience within their community, enhance their professional skills, and collaborate with global regulatory agencies and industry leaders.